cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjell Arne Brødreskift <...@web-som-virker.no>
Subject XSP with Logicsheet creates blank page
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:40:35 GMT
I am running a tutorial from a book, and the xsp-example runs fine untill I
try to use the logicsheet - then the page turns blank with no error message.
If I remove the abc namespace from the xml-document it works again.

I guess the reason is Cocoon can't find the Logicsheet. This is the
logicsheet block from cocoon.xconf:

        <builtin-logicsheet>
          <parameter name="prefix" value="abc"/>
          <parameter name="uri" value="http://samspublishing.com/abc/1.0"/>
          <parameter name="href"
value="file:///usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/abc/style/abc.xsl"/>
        </builtin-logicsheet>

I think perhaps the href parameter value looks odd with the 'file:///'?
Anyone have a suggestion?

Kjell Arne