cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruslan Cheremin" <chere...@mosinfo.ru>
Subject Re: [Cocoon-Users] how to extract XML->Excel transformation from cocoon?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:56:18 GMT
Thanks for your reply...

As I can see, POI project give me the possibility to read, create, modify .xls files.
We use now POI in our project to create .xls output. But we do it by  series of call
like createCell(..), setCellStyle(...) etc. Thing what I need, is ablility to use xsl to
transformation -- it's mach easy and prefferable for us by different reasons. I don't
see this ability in POI project.

As for XHTML issue -- yes, thanks for idea, but we need exactly the .xls file. But I'll
check, may be we can use this idea in for local purpose

Ruslan.