cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ruslan Cheremin" <chere...@mosinfo.ru>
Subject how to extract XML->Excel transformation from cocoon?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:26:27 GMT
Good day,

I'm searching the way to easy transformate data in xml file to excel format. Cocoon does the
thing,
but I need to intergate this feache in may application -- I don't want to run cocoon only
for make
fo transformation. So, my question is: I can make xsl transformation and get xml with <gmr:...
/>
markup in my own app. So, I need only last step -- serialize this xml to .xls. Can I (and
how I can)
extract from cocoon only this functionality? Some class, what got an xml-dom with gmr-markup
and give .xls?

Thanks!