cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Greally" <Patrick.Grea...@ird.govt.nz>
Subject Re: mutlivaluefield widget doesn't record all the values selected.
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:30:42 GMT
I  had this problem too....

In the flowscript - I have the following code.

//Code to get values out of a multivalue field (which is an array - not a string like the
rest of them)
// And the wierd code is so the last item doesn't have a comma after it.
    var multival = gst101b1.lookupWidget("topic").getValue();
    var str = "";
    for (var i = 0; i < multival.length - 1; i++){
        str +=multival[i]+",  ";
    }
    str +=multival[multival.length-1];

Not sur if that helps at all....

Cheers
Patrick

>>> verdin@agrocampus-rennes.fr 6/01/2005 12:06:09 a.m. >>>
Hi all !

I use CForms with the 2.1.5 version of Cocoon. I use the binding
framework to create an XML document with the values filled in the form.
Everything is perfect in the brave new world, except that the values
filled ine the mutltivaluefield widgets don't stay in the final document
if they are supposed to be transfered to an attribute. Only one of them
(always the last one) can be found in the document. I expected that with
it would create an attribute with several values seaprated by commas.

Did one of you meet this problem and - hopefully - find a solution ?

Regards,

David

--
David Verdin