cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <newsgr...@burknet.ch>
Subject Re: org.quartz.SchedulerException
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:40:18 GMT
hi dani

your thread is the third i find with the same problem - therefore my
answer follows the third time :-)

i had the same problem - seems to be a problem in the cron-block of the
actual version.

if you don't need the cron- and the scratchpad-block you can exclude
them from the build.

you can do this by copying blocks.properties to local.blocks.properties,
open the latter and uncomment the two lines "include.block.cron=false"
and "include.block.scratchpad=false"

greetings
stefan

Daniela Innerwinkler wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have got the following problem, help is very appreciated:
>
> -ServletContext 'C:\Programme\Tomcat5.0\webapps\cocoon\' initialized.
> - The database 'db' root directory has been set to C:\Programme\Tomcat5.0\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db.
Keep in mind that if a war upgrade will take place the database will be lost.