cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Burkard <newsgr...@burknet.ch>
Subject Re: "Scheduler with name 'Cocoon' already exists."
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:37:17 GMT
hi lars

i had the same problem - seems to be a problem in the cron-block of the
actual version.

if you don't need the cron- and the scratchpad-block you can exclude
them from the build.

you can do this by copying blocks.properties to local.blocks.properties,
open the latter and uncomment the two lines "include.block.cron=false"
and "include.block.scratchpad=false"

greetings
stefan