cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benedikt Heinen <...@icemark.net>
Subject Re: AW: Infantile Download page question...
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:04:10 GMT
> I doubt that this would ever be possible to do in a pure HTTP environment,
> because you won't be able to send all the files at once. Instead, why not
> package the mp3's in a zip container, and transfer that one? Alternatively,
> you could simply generate a download page listing the file locations.
> However, the zip method seems to be a smarter idea.

Haven't tried it yet - only just thought about it - and it's surely ugly
as hell, but would it be possible to achieve the individual download by
creating a page with several frames, one with a link to return to the
main menu (or home page), and the every other frame pointing at one of the
files to download...

In theory, while the browser loads the page, it should ask you again and
again what to do with the files, right?

   Benedikt

 	INFLUENCE, n.  In politics, a visionary _quo_ given in exchange
 	  for a substantial _quid_.
 			(Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary)