cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: decimal formatting
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:33:53 GMT
I've also tried a plain java program and call it like this:
java -Duser.language=fr  -Duser.country=FR  -Duser.variant=FR Main

java program:
public class Main {

        double d=123.45;
        System.out.println("d="+d);
    }
}

as you say this would output "d=123,45" but it always outputs "d=123.45"

Gunter

Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
28-01-2005 09:28
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: decimal formatting

Le 27 janv. 05, à 14:24, Gunter D'Hondt a écrit :

> ...is there a way to set this for the whole Cocoon application?
> something
> like setting the locale for the xslt-transformer?..

You can set the Locale globally at the JVM level, by setting the
appropriate command-line options when starting the JVM.
Usually this is set by the user.language and user.country system
properties.

Dunno if it would help in your particular case, but that's what I'd try
first.

-Bertrand