cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ellis Pritchard <el...@nukinetics.com>
Subject Re: [Flowscript] authentication
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:23:10 GMT
The original URL before redirection to the login URI  should be
appended as a parameter called "resource"  to the redirect-to URI, the
AuthAction does this...

i.e. in your flowscript/login action retrieve the parameter named
"resource" and redirect to this after successful login; note that the
URI is the complete URI, as retrieved by request,getRequestURI(): it is
not relative to the sitemap or the Cocoon servlet.

Ellis.