cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Wildcards
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:17:09 GMT
Thanks for the tips. You were right about replacing the '\' with '/'. Works
fine now.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Christophe Kermagoret [mailto:jck@babelobjects.com]
Sent: 12 January 2005 15:08
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wildcards

Hello,
you can try several things.

First, you backslash {, so the parameter is maybe misunderstood.
Try :

      <map:generate src="C:/{1}"/>

You can try too :

      <map:generate src="file://C:/{1}"/>

But the best way would be :

      <map:generate src="docs/{1}"/>

and put your docs in order/docs

so your application would be more portable.

HTH

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com