cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject RE: My first pipeline
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:47:49 GMT
Yep, thanks Lars.

It was as simple as placing the '/' on the end. Funnily, when I first
started this I was doing just that but WebSphere was not auto-creating the
URL with the trailing '/' at runtime, so I thought it wasnt needed.

Thanks again for everyone's help,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Lars Huttar [mailto:lars_huttar@sil.org]
Sent: 10 January 2005 17:58
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: My first pipeline

Apologies if someone already suggested this... I'm having trouble
receiving messages (they're getting spam-assassinated).

Try adding a "/" to the end of the URL in the browser:

http://192.168.1.199:7080/cocoon3/df/

I'm not familiar with WebSphere, but depending on your installation, this
should get Cocoon to look in the df folder and find the sitemap you put
there.
Then the match pattern="" should kick in.

Lars