cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject RE: My first pipeline
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:54:25 GMT
Thanks for your help Carlos but that results in a 'page not found' error.

Ive found an exception in the server start up that might be the problem:

[10/01/05 16:56:51:321 GMT] 3196dc17 SystemErr     R
org.apache.slide.structure.ObjectNotFoundException: No object found at
/actions/read

Ive left off the bulk of the exception but it finally results in:

[10/01/05 16:57:12:722 GMT] 3196dc17 ServletInstan E SRVE0100E: Did not
realize  init() exception thrown by servlet webdav:
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
Namespace cocoon not accessible

Not sure what is going on here or if it has any relevance but Im checking it
out.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Chávez [mailto:cchavez@agssa.net]
Sent: 10 January 2005 17:44
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: My first pipeline

Mark Donnelly Escribio :-)
> My df folder is inside a project called cocoon3. This is where I imported
> the cocoon.war file to.
>
> Looking at the project tree within WebSphere I see that the df folder lies
> within the WebContent folder of the cocoon3 project.

  Hi.

  Well i don't work with WebSphere but maybe try with
  http://192.168.1.199:7080/df

  Cheers.

>>> request:
>>> df
>>> at
>>
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   I think this is because the pipeline <map:match pattern="">
>>   match with http://192.168.1.199:7080/cocoon3/
>>
>>   you need create another pipeline for df.
>>
>>   Cheers.

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
>>> ineNode.java:143) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
>>> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
>>> linesNode.java:89) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
>>> creteTreeProcessor.java:240) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
>>> creteTreeProcessor.java:180) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
>>> or.java:243) at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:606) at
>>> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1119)
>>> at
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
>>> tInstance.java:110) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
>>> cleServlet.java:174) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServ
>>> let.java:313) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecyc
>>> leServlet.java:116) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.java
>>> :283) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ValidSer
>>> vletReferenceState.java:42) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletIns
>>> tanceReference.java:40) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(
>>> WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:1019) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppReques
>>> tDispatcher.java:592) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequest
>>> Dispatcher.java:204) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:125)
>>> at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker
>>> .java:286) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(C
>>> achedInvocation.java:71) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(C
>>> acheableInvocationContext.java:116) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
>>> uestProcessor.java:186) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListene
>>> r.java:334) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.jav
>>> a:56) at

com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:615)
>>> at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:439) at
>>> com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:912)
>>> Any help to resolve this would be appreciated,
>>>
>>> Mark

>> --
>> Carlos Chávez

> --