cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject RE: My first pipeline
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:03:52 GMT
Thanks Carlos but that still doesnt work. I defined an aditional 'match'
block with pattern="df" but the same error came up:

No pipeline matched request: df

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Chávez [mailto:cchavez@agssa.net]
Sent: 10 January 2005 16:48
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: My first pipeline

Mark Donnelly Escribio :-)
> Soon to be brought out by Fisher Price ;)
>
> Im running cocoon 2.1.6 through WebSphere 5.1.2. Ive created a new project
> and server and imported the cocoon.war file into it.
>
> In the WebContent folder Ive created a new folder called 'df'. Ive then
> copied the sample sitemap.xmap into the df folder with the following
> pipeline defined:
>
>     <map:match pattern="">
>
>       <!--+
>           | Start generating SAX events inside the pipeline. In this case,
>           | since no "type" attribute is specified, the default generator
>           | is used and this is a regular XML parser that reads the
>           | given file from the URL included in the "src" attribute and
>           | sends the events produced by the parser down the pipeline to
>           | be processed by the next stage.
>           +-->
>       <map:generate src="C:\Documents and Settings\mdon\My
> Documents\foreports\order.xml"/>
>
>       <!--+
>           | This transformer gets the input SAX events and transforms them
>           | using the default transformer (the XSLT transformer) thus
>           | applying the XSLT stylesheet indicated in the "src" attribute
>           | and sending the output down the pipeline to be processed by
> the
>           | next stage.
>           +-->
>       <map:transform src="C:\Documents and Settings\mdon\My
> Documents\foreports\order.xsl">
>         <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
>       </map:transform>
>
>       <!--+
>           | The serializer concludes the SAX events journey into the
> pipeline
>           | since it serializes the events it receives into a
> representation
>           | depending on the serializer type. Here we choose the "XHMTL"
>           | serializer, which will produce an XHTML representation of the
>           | SAX stream.
>           +-->
>       <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> When I run the following URL against the server:
>
> http://192.168.1.199:7080/cocoon3/df
>
> I get a response telling me: No pipeline matched request: df
> The exception stacktrace for those who can be bothered is:
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
> df
> at

  Hi,

  I think this is because the pipeline <map:match pattern="">
  match with http://192.168.1.199:7080/cocoon3/

  you need create another pipeline for df.

  Cheers.

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> ineNode.java:143) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> linesNode.java:89) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
> creteTreeProcessor.java:240) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
> creteTreeProcessor.java:180) at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> or.java:243) at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:606) at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1119)
> at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
> tInstance.java:110) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
> cleServlet.java:174) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServ
> let.java:313) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecyc
> leServlet.java:116) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.java
> :283) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ValidSer
> vletReferenceState.java:42) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletIns
> tanceReference.java:40) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(
> WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:1019) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppReques
> tDispatcher.java:592) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequest
> Dispatcher.java:204) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:125)
> at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker
> .java:286) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(C
> achedInvocation.java:71) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(C
> acheableInvocationContext.java:116) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
> uestProcessor.java:186) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListene
> r.java:334) at

com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.jav
> a:56) at

com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:615)
> at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:439) at
> com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:912)
> Any help to resolve this would be appreciated,
>
> Mark

Carlos Chávez