cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject My first pipeline
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:40:10 GMT
Soon to be brought out by Fisher Price ;)

Im running cocoon 2.1.6 through WebSphere 5.1.2. Ive created a new project
and server and imported the cocoon.war file into it.

In the WebContent folder Ive created a new folder called 'df'. Ive then
copied the sample sitemap.xmap into the df folder with the following
pipeline defined:

    <map:match pattern="">

      <!--+
          | Start generating SAX events inside the pipeline. In this case,
          | since no "type" attribute is specified, the default generator
          | is used and this is a regular XML parser that reads the
          | given file from the URL included in the "src" attribute and
          | sends the events produced by the parser down the pipeline to
          | be processed by the next stage.
          +-->
      <map:generate src="C:\Documents and Settings\mdon\My
Documents\foreports\order.xml"/>

      <!--+
          | This transformer gets the input SAX events and transforms them
          | using the default transformer (the XSLT transformer) thus
          | applying the XSLT stylesheet indicated in the "src" attribute
          | and sending the output down the pipeline to be processed by the
          | next stage.
          +-->
      <map:transform src="C:\Documents and Settings\mdon\My
Documents\foreports\order.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
      </map:transform>

      <!--+
          | The serializer concludes the SAX events journey into the
pipeline
          | since it serializes the events it receives into a representation
          | depending on the serializer type. Here we choose the "XHMTL"
          | serializer, which will produce an XHTML representation of the
          | SAX stream.
          +-->
      <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
    </map:match>

When I run the following URL against the server:

http://192.168.1.199:7080/cocoon3/df

I get a response telling me: No pipeline matched request: df
The exception stacktrace for those who can be bothered is:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request: df
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
ineNode.java:143) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
linesNode.java:89) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
creteTreeProcessor.java:240) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(Con
creteTreeProcessor.java:180) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:243) at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:606) at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1119) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServle
tInstance.java:110) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecy
cleServlet.java:174) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServ
let.java:313) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecyc
leServlet.java:116) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.service(ServletInstance.java
:283) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ValidSer
vletReferenceState.java:42) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletIns
tanceReference.java:40) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(
WebAppRequestDispatcher.java:1019) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppReques
tDispatcher.java:592) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequest
Dispatcher.java:204) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:125)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker
.java:286) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(C
achedInvocation.java:71) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.cache.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(C
acheableInvocationContext.java:116) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletReq
uestProcessor.java:186) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListene
r.java:334) at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.http.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.jav
a:56) at
com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:615)
at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:439) at
com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:912)
Any help to resolve this would be appreciated,

Mark