cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Donnelly <mark.donne...@strategixsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Chaining
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:02:56 GMT
Sorry but my question was incorrectly stated.

A standard pipeline with a transform and a serialise will take care of the
problem I originally posted.

What Im wondering is if I need to do multiple transformations, ie transform
an XML doc using two or more different XSLT docs. and then
feed the results into various serialisers, how this is done?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Donnelly [mailto:mark.donnelly@strategixsoftware.com]
Sent: 06 January 2005 12:54
To: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Subject: Chaining

Hello,

Im looking to chain a number of 'actions' together:

1. Transform an XML document using XSLT to get XSL:FO
2. Put this XSL:FO into FOP to get pdf.

Im new to Cocoon and whilst Ive read a fair bit of the documentation, I
havent been able to fathom what a pipeline for this would look like.
Ive got an idea of how to create each one independantly but not sure how to
take the output of 1. and feed it into 2. on the fly.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Mark