cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Zirl" <alex.z...@web.de>
Subject AW: Word serializer?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:51:09 GMT
Hi Mark,

since MS Word 2003, you are able to describe Word documents as XML. Cocoon
comes with a simple example:

<!--

  Copyright 1999-2004 The Apache Software Foundation

  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->

	<!--
 CVS $Id: hello.xml 30932 2004-07-29 17:35:38Z vgritsenko $
-->
	<w:wordDocument>
	<w:styles>
	<w:style w:styleId="h1" w:type="paragraph">
<w:name w:val="heading 1"/>
<wx:uiName wx:val="Heading 1"/>
<w:basedOn w:val="Standard"/>
<w:next w:val="Standard"/>
<w:rsid w:val="006217F2"/>

	<w:pPr>
<w:pStyle w:val="h1"/>
<w:keepNext/>
<w:spacing w:after="60" w:before="240"/>
<w:outlineLvl w:val="0"/>
</w:pPr>

	<w:rPr>
<w:rFonts w:cs="Arial" w:h-ansi="Arial" w:ascii="Arial"/>
<wx:font wx:val="Arial"/>
<w:b/>
<w:b-cs/>
<w:kern w:val="32"/>
<w:sz w:val="32"/>
<w:sz-cs w:val="32"/>
</w:rPr>
</w:style>
</w:styles>

	<w:body>
	<wx:sect>
	<wx:sub-section>
	<w:p>
	<w:pPr>
<w:pStyle w:val="h1"/>
</w:pPr>
	<w:r>
<w:t>Hello</w:t>
</w:r>
</w:p>
	<w:p>
	<w:r>
<w:t>This is my first Cocoon page!</w:t>
</w:r>
</w:p>
</wx:sub-section>
</wx:sect>