cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Siva <spsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts with cocoon problem
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 06:42:27 GMT
Hi ,
      I am new to cocoon and  I am using cocoon with struts using
Struts- cocoon plugin.In this, i am getting XML output from the action
class(making form bean,request and session objects as XML),now I want
to process that XML with xsl using cocoon pipeline.I don't know how to
pass the dom object into the pipline dynamically.I do not want to pass
my xsl to generator, instead i want to pass the the XML to sitemap
something like this

    <map:match pattern="jsptopdf/pageOneJSP">
    <map:generate type="***DYNAMIC DOM OBJECT?????" />
    <map:transform src="context://fancy/fancy.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

Is it possible??...Could you please suggest me the correct way of solving this..

Thanks -
Siva