cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Torsney, Thomas \(Exchange\)" <TTors...@Bear.com>
Subject number edit fields rounded to 3 decimal places
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:26:37 GMT
I'm an fd:field element in cforms to edit some floating point values.
However, the edit field always displays the values rounded to 3 decimal
places.  I have tried using various patterns in:
<fd:converter type="formatting">
  <fd:patterns>
    <fd:pattern>#</fd:pattern>
  </fd:patterns
</fd:converter>

However, this seems to be ignored.  I have even tried patterns that
should reduce the precision but those don't work either.

If I change the field type from fd:field to fd:output then the full
floating point number is shown.

I'm not sure what is going on here, does anyone know where else I can
look?

Thanks