cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords <...@beyarecords.com>
Subject Re: EHCache : conflict with Hibernate
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:28:42 GMT

On 25 Jan 2005, at 09:29, Samuel Arnod-Prin wrote:

> and the "poor" hibernate looses then all what it put into the cache...

Samuel,
I am also using Jboss 4.0 and Hibernate with cocoon. How are you
specifying your ehcache.xml file in terms of the life span of the
element you wish to cache? For example I have specified my xml file as
so:

		eternal="false"
		overflowToDisk="true"
		timeToIdleSeconds="300"
		timeToLiveSeconds="600"
		diskPersistent="true"

If you set the eternal to true, I think but am not sure without looking
at the ehcache website, but this should keep the cache alive even after
you re-deploy the war.

Uzo