cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Elad Messing" <elad.mess...@gmail.com>
Subject Framework for Web application with multi-profile clients
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:46:02 GMT
Hello All

I am new here with cocoon. I came here after I got some advices that this is
the place where I can find some answers.

I am looking for a web-framework that can help me with my requirement of
supporting different profile customers. I.E. some of the customers will use
PC, some will use PDA like IPAQ and some maybe WAP phones.

The resolution is off-course different, the HTML / WML support is different
and so on.

What do you think ? Can Cocoon answer these requirements ?

Thanks !!

Elad Messing