cocoon-users mailing list archives

From WHIRLYCOTT <p...@whirlycott.com>
Subject javaflow on weblogic 8.1sp2
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:27:04 GMT
I'm trying to get javaflow from Cocoon 2.1.5.1 working Weblogic 8.1sp2
with the application deployed as a .war file (i.e. not exploded) without
much luck.  I tweaked the ParanoidCocoonServlet so that it is loading
jars out of /WEB-INF/lib/ (easy to do, but you need to use the Servlet
2.3 jar, not the 2.2 jar that Cocoon normally builds against).

I see posts out there on the cocoon-users list indicating that people
have approximately this config working...?

I seem to be bumping into an initialization problem with the
JavaInterpreter.  It's calling ContinuationClassLoader.initialize(),
which then throws a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError when trying to do
Repository.setRepository() (that's in the BCEL jar).

Ideas, prayers and samples from working configurations would be greatly
appreciated ;)

phil.

--
                                   Whirlycott