cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Wackerow <wacke...@zuma-mannheim.de>
Subject Re: Getting a generator class to reload
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:09:25 GMT
Olivier

This sounds interesting and like a great help for the development. Now
I'm wondering, if this mechanism does really reload only the generator
class of Cocoon, or if it does reload the Tomcat web application, i.e.
Cocoon itself. Does this mechanism use the servlet reloading facility of
Tomcat? The documentation of the Eclipse Tomcat plugin lets assume this.

Do you develop servlets for Tomcat or especially generators for Cocoon?
Could you perhaps provide the specific part of the Tomcat server.xml, so
I could understand the mechanism more?

Achim