cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien DEHAY ...@zorel.org>
Subject Session serialization
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:54:43 GMT
Hello.

I'm trying to serialize my sessions with the persistance manager of
tomcat to not loose them between during a restart.

I use session-context to store XML in my session and use a flowscript to
handle my login logic (maybe it's not the sexyier way, but that's the
way I do it).

When I shutdown my tomcat (tested with tomcat 5.0.28, 5.0.30 and 5.5.4),
I've got the following error:

java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.

What is this object? I've tryied to invalidate my continuations objects
in the flowscript without any success. Is anyone knows a solution?

Regards.

--
Aurélien