cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Portal PageLabels and Events
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:53:38 GMT
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure this will require an enhancement.  If
you'll notice in your first email you have an event along with the
pageLabel. When a url containing a pageLabel specifying a page other
than the current one is processed, any events attached to it are
ignored.  This is done to allow the back button to work (or at least not
cause an exception).  What I guess you want is for the event from the
current page to be used against the specified pageLabel.  Unfortunately,
it doesn't work that way.  The problem is that if it did and you went to
that page and the user did something else and then hit the back button
an exception might occur (or other incorrect behavior). This is because
the event id specified in the url selected by the back button doesn't exist.

Ralph