cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Portal] generate navigation for non-selected tabs (Bugzilla Bug 31229)
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:49:13 GMT
Jens Maukisch wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>some time ago this [1] patch was applied to generate
>>a navigation for non-selected tabs. But I'm wondering
>>how it should be used (I've tried some things but they
>>didn't work).
>>
>>Can anyone give me a short example how it should be used?
>>

>Solved the problem, it was not usable with the default portal stylesheets,
>they must be extended to work properbly,
>
>kind regards
>Jens

I'm glad you were able to figure it out.  Remember the default
stylesheets are just samples designed to work with the sample portal as
it is configured.  I've added several new features, but have not
modified the sample portal (much) so as to keep it compatible.  Having
said that, if you have a sample stylesheet we could put it in the
directory even though it might not be referenced by anything.

Thanks.

Ralph