cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Withdrawl of poposal: ExtremeDocumentationOverhaul
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:00:21 GMT
David Leangen wrote:
> Hi, Mark,
>
> Ok, points taken. I'll put it back up. Hope to see yours (and other's)
> comments.

May I point your interest at
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonDocumentationSystem?

I want to come up with a new infrastructure for our documentation system. My
main goals are

  - easy to use
  - reuse as much as possible (Forrest, SVN, publishing process)
  - follow the ASF constraints (e.g. we *have* to use SVN as doc repository)

Just one comment to your ideas: We also need a reference documentation where
developers can quickly look up information. Of course the target group is the
knowing user but we shouldn't forget them either :-)

--
Reinhard