cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wirz <michael.w...@abs.de>
Subject authentification-fw; intermediate login page
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:32:31 GMT
Hello Coocon-Users!

I am building a cocoon application based on 2.1.
I'd like to protect some of the pages by login/pw. As I learned from the
examples
of the authentication-fw, it is possible to protect pages by actions. This
works well and I embedded it to my sitemap.

On an not yet authenticated "auth-protect" a redirect to the login-page
happens. Wonderful. After successful login a redirect to a predefined
static page
takes place, as in the snippet below:

(this is from authentication-fw example)

      <!-- ========================================= -->
      <!-- Form target which performs auth service   -->
      <!-- ========================================= -->
      <map:match pattern="do-login">
        <!-- try to login -->
        <map:act type="auth-login">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_name"
value="{request-param:username}"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="protected"/>
          <WHAT I NEED HERE: MAGIC TAG TO EXCTRACT A REMEBERED URL TO
REDIRECT TO>
        </map:act>
        <!-- something was wrong, try it again -->
        <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
      </map:match>

But I'd like to have the sitemap remember which URL the user requested.
After having logged in he/she should be redirected to exact that page
that was
requested, not -- as in the example -- to a static page.

This snippet -- as I guess -- has to be modified to remember the
requested URL:

      <map:match pattern="protected">
        <map:act type="auth-protect">
          <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>

          <map:generate src="docs/protected.xml"/>
          <map:transform type="session"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/simple-page2html.xsl"/>
          <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
          <map:serialize/>
        </map:act>
        <!-- something was wrong, redirect to login page -->
         <MAGIC TAG TO REMEBER THE REQUESTED URL>
        <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
      </map:match>

Since I am relatively new to the new cocoon (i used 1.8 for quite a
while, but - WOW -
so much things changed in a powerful way) I'd kindly appreciate any hints.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Wirz

--
abs IT Service GmbH