cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: My first pipeline
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:49:06 GMT
Mark Donnelly wrote:

>Yep, thanks Lars.
>
>It was as simple as placing the '/' on the end. Funnily, when I first
>started this I was doing just that but WebSphere was not auto-creating the
>URL with the trailing '/' at runtime, so I thought it wasnt needed.

The key is in the Cocoon top-level sitemap. You'll see a match pattern
something like
    <map:match pattern="*/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
    </map:match>

The pattern should match "df/", with {1} being "df", and {2} being "".
If you don't have a "/" in there, it will not match this pattern, and
your "df/sitemap.xmap" will never be mounted.

Lars