cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Hoskens ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: repeater widget and binding
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:13:41 GMT
Have you looked at the samples that ship with cocoon?

There are a number of examples which use a repeater. Look for the Forms
folder under your webapp: "\samples\blocks\forms\" and browse the dirs
there.

If the samples are not clear, try to ask more specific questions and
include your own trials, that makes things easier to answer/react.

Kind Regards,
Jan