cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: auto deployment in jboss
Date Sun, 09 Jan 2005 12:21:25 GMT
You could deploy an "exploded-war" (just a directiry called cocoon.war
(the .war is important).
Another thing you could try is to go into one of the tmp directory (same
level as the deploy) this is where
jboss extracts all jar, ear, war content to. If you mopdify anything
here changes should be available imediately but if you redeploy or
restart jboss all your changes are overwritten.

Hope I could help,
    Chris