cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schatten <ala...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: CLI at Cocoon 2.1.6 working somewhere?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:48:07 GMT
Simon Mieth wrote:

>Hi,
>
>this problem can simple be solved by copy lib/optional/servlet.jar
>to build/webapp/WEB-INF/├Âlib.
>
>My local 2.1.6 works only without the taglib-block in the
>CLI-environment.
>So if you are running in exception after copying 'servlet.jar' try to
>build cocoon without the taglib-block.

thank you (also to Upayavira): basically it is running now; allthough I
have to say, that the current block configuration with all the
dependencies which have to be considered is really a pain in the a...

(1) however; it runs, but I am not managing to create a site
"recursively"; I made the conficuration entry in cli.xconf that looks
like this:

   <uris name="buch"
         follow-links="true"
         src-prefix="buch/"
         dest="build/dest/buch/"
         type="append"

      <uri src="index.html"/>
   </uris>

and I assumed (also following the remarks and the documentation) that
Cocoon follows the links in the index.html file and generates the whole
site; but this is not the case; actually ONLY the index.html is generated...

(2) moreover, it is only generated if it is not available, which
confused me additionally; so I need to delete the directory manually
before I try the generation again :-(

(3) Upayavira recommended me a help/howto page at the Cocoon Wiki; I was
searching for "CLI" and "command line" but found nothing; also browsed
through the index listing, nothing... maybe I searched for the wrong term?

thanks a lot for help!

Alex