cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Hibbard" <mark.hibb...@scrittura.com>
Subject Cocoon on Weblogic 8 / Cocoon Forms standalone
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:08:48 GMT
Hi.

I'm totally new to Cocoon but have the following questions, which may
just be damn stupid, or impossible, but if you don't ask...

1)

I've tried to deploy Cocoon on weblogic 8 - with a degree of success -
it deploys with no errors - but not all pages seem to work - ie.

http://localhost:7001/cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/form1

works, yet the URL

http://localhost:7001/cocoon/

does not work

-          no pipeline matced request: index.html

I thought that would show the welcome to cocoon?

2)

Is it possible to use just CocoonForms - without the whole of cocoon.

For example - if I'm writing my app and I want to use cocoon forms - can
I do this without integrating the whole of cocoon into my app?

Thanks, and apologies if these questions are dumb!

Mark