cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [SPAM] cocoon migration
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:13:25 GMT
On Mie, 12 de Enero de 2005, 23:54, Jones A dijo:
> I have cocoon installed in a server which we are planning to migrate. So
> everything in the current server will go to a different server. (including
> cocoon2.1.3)
>
> Do i need to build cocoon again in the new server ?

If you plan to stay on the same cocoon release, then I guess is enough to
copy the current instalation. It should work. ;-)

> Would like to know what dependencies and problems i could face when
> transferring cocoon from one box to another.

As everything in java: "Compile in once and debug everywhere". :-D

Seriously, I think there cannot be problems. Just do a copy and see if it
works. If not, then, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo