cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: use of variables on XSL
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:28:57 GMT
On Mar, 18 de Enero de 2005, 4:23, emilio leiva serrano dijo:

> Hello List!

Hello!

> I need to use a variable as a accountant. I try to use <xsl:variable..../>
> but I have seen that I canĀ“t change its value.
>   What kind of tag can I use for a accountant?

It is more an XSLT question. I guess by accountant you think a counter. In
XSLT once you set a variable, you cannot change it. One of the things you
can do is using position()?

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTreference/Output/function_position.html

We can help better if you explain what are you trying to to archieve?

> (Hi Thorsten!! As you can see my English is very poor... Jjejej  y no me
> friegues!!!!!)

Don't worry about your english. We need to worry because don't speaks
other languages here. :-D

BTW, this "no me friegues" sounds like Nicaraguan spanish! is n't? ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo