cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lopke, Michael" <mike.lo...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon on Weblogic 8 / Cocoon Forms standalone
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:13:09 GMT
Hi Mark,

For the first question, modify your sitemap.xmap

The default is probably something like this:

  <!-- main pipeline -->
  <map:pipeline>

    <!-- welcome page -->
    <map:match pattern="">

Change it to this:

  <!-- main pipeline -->
  <map:pipeline>

    <!-- welcome page -->
    <map:match pattern="index.html">

I think the index.html portion of the url  (
http://localhost:7001/cocoon/  )is added by Weblogic.

I'm not sure on the answer to the second question.  I'm guessing not.

Regards,
Mike