cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Hermann <christoph.herm...@tu-clausthal.de>
Subject Re: Cforms on-load like <fd:on-value-changed>
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:43:29 GMT
Mark Lundquist schrieb:

Hello,

> > is there something like an on-load for a widget?
> > I want to set the value of a select-list depending on the value of
> > another widget when the form is loaded. (I need something to set
> > the selected value when the Form is loaded.)
>
> What do you mean by "when the Form is loaded"?

I meant when (before) its displayed the first time.
Maybe there is a better solution to my Problem...
I have two widgets (id, select). I get the id out of a database and
populate the select list also with all possible values from the
database using flow-jxpath implementation.

When the select is changed i use the on-value changed to get the id for
the selected value from the database and set the value of the
id-widget.

I now want to have the value from the database to be selected in the
select-widget.

Is there any better way to do this?

Christoph