cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords <...@beyarecords.com>
Subject Re: Infantile Download page question...
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:06:37 GMT
Ok,
let me explain a bit better:

1. A client purchases a number of products, in this case music from my
artists
2. They enter their credit card details and are cleared.
3. Once cleared enable the use to download the music they have
purchased, the music format being mp3

So my idea was to re-direct the user to a page which would action the
process of downloading artist1.mp3, artist2.mp3 etc etc, whatever was
in the clients shopping basket.

I hope this helps

Uzo