cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Tonberg" <Jon.Tonb...@realise.com>
Subject RE: [SPAM] - Re: authentification-fw; intermediate login page - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:58:34 GMT
Michael

> BTW: Where do I find all a list of all these {xyz}-variables that are
> automatically built in? I suppose there are many powerful little tools
> at my fingertips using stuff like that.
> Is it possible to access session-attributes in this way?

Check out the docs on input modules - http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules.html
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html

Also, some detail on session management -
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/contexts.html

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone on 0131 476 6000 and delete the material from your
computer.