cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frank Taffelt <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: [Portal] change content of a CachingURICoplet
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:14:18 GMT
do you know how to influence the generated a tags from this syntax. I want to include some
css information like:

Thanks,
Frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
  To: users@cocoon.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Portal] change content of a CachingURICoplet

  Hi David,
  Just declare the following namespace :
      xmlns:cl="http://apache.org/cocoon/portal/coplet/1.0"

  The cl:* will be transformed in events by the coplet transformer in the portal

  David Duhme a écrit :

    Hi Jean-Christophe,

    first of all thanks for your reply.

    I think I haven't yet understood completly how to deal
    with coplet parameters. So with your hints I will try
    some new approaches.

    But I got another question. In which context do I use
    elements with the syntax

            <cl:links>
                       <cl:link coplet="your-porlet-instance" path="attributes/browseQuery"
value="2"/>
                       <cl:content>
                          Page 2
                       </cl:content>
           </cl:links>

    ?

    I'm generating links in an xslt stylesheet which is handled by the
    XSLT Transformer. Do I have to include a specific namespace to use
    these tags?

    Regards,

    David Duhme.

--