cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Conal Tuohy <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: bit of brotherly help...
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:42:34 GMT
Uzo:

> I was just wondering if there are any cocoon heads out there who have
> access to an I.E browser on an windows platform that can tell me
> whether my site is visible when accessed from the browser?
>
> http://www.beyarecords.com

It does appear. So that means it the cinclude namespace is causing a
problem?

> All xsl pages are being transformed as xsltc and the
> serialize type is
> xhtml.

I don't know if you can configure the cinclude transformer to remove the
namespace (possibly?), but you could run a stylesheet at the end of your
pipeline (just before serialization) to strip the cinclude namespace. HTH.

Con