cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Harry Stangel" <ha...@posthastedirectmail.com>
Subject xslt 2.0 grouping functions
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:53:27 GMT
I flame out when attempting to use Saxon's grouping functions.  The error:

Message:
file:<path>/<filename>:92: <xsl:for-each-group> is an unknown XSL tag.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for
file:<path>/<filename>:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
Exception in creating Transform Handler

Sender:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

I have configured my 'xslt-saxon' transformer, and am able to use it for
other non-grouping tranformations.

Running my transformation from the command line creates the correct output
with no errors.

I am running Cocoon 2.1.6 inside Resin 3.0.9, have the J2SDK 1.5.0, and
Saxon 8.2(B).

My saxon8.jar is located in $RESIN_HOME/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/local/.

Any help?

Peace,
Harry