cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Ostermann" <mark.osterm...@noisix.de>
Subject AW: Portal Engine: Mainmenu>Linkmenu>Submenu
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:17:18 GMT
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Thanks for the reply. But that is what I have tried.

I'm rather new to XSLT and Cocoon. At daytime I'm a COBOL programmer on
an IBM Mainframe. :-)
After work I am furious to try and understand Cocoon.

Maybe I don't understand the way Cocoon creates the PortalPage enough.

What I have done is to call a <xsl:apply-templates /> in the linktab.xsl
where @selected ist true. Then I have the correct subtabs under the
selected linktab (that's what I want to have), but I have the coplets
underneath the subtabs too, which are rendered through the
<xsl:apply-templates /> in the subtab.xsl. And the subtab.xsl gets put
next to the Linktab again.

So it looks like this:

Main1   Main2   Main3   Main4   Main5   Main 6
Linktab2.1			Subtab2.2.1
Linktab2.2			Subtab2.2.2
   Subtab2.2.1		Subtab2.2.3
   Subtab2.2.2	    Coplet1
   Subtab2.2.3        Coplet2
 Coplet1
 Coplet2
Linktab2.3
Linktab4

How can I manage to get all the <named-items /> of the subtab into the
linktab, and only the coplets to each subtab in the content area.

My layout.xml looks like this:

<composite-layout name="tab" id="maintab">
<named-item name="Main1">
<named-item name="Main2">
  <composite-layout name="linktab" id="leftnav-home">
    <named-item name="Linktab2.2">
      <composite-layout name="subtab" id="subnav-home">
        <named-item name="Subtab2.2.1">
          <composite-layout name="row">
            <item>
              <coplet-layout name="coplet">
                <parameter name="class" value="window-bordered"/>
                <coplet-instance-data>coplet1</coplet-instance-data>
              </coplet-layout>
            </item>
          </composite-layout>
        </named-item>