cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Ostermann" <mark.osterm...@noisix.de>
Subject Portal Engine: Mainmenu>Linkmenu>Submenu
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 18:56:22 GMT
Hallo,
I am working with the Cocoon Portal Engine. I want to try out the
possibilities to build a navigation with menus that has the following
structure:

Main1   Main2   Main3   Main4   Main5   Main 6
Linktab2.1
Linktab2.2
   Subtab2.2.1
   Subtab2.2.2
   Subtab2.2.3
Linktab2.3
Linktab4

If one of the Main Tabs is pressed, you get an individual Linktab menu
for the selected Main Tab and shall get an individual Subtab menu for
the selected Linktab which is located directly under the selected
Linktab.

I have tried it with the following structure and this works very nice,
just that the Subtabs are located at the top-right of the Linktabs.

Main1   Main2   Main 3   Main4   Main5   Main6
Linktab2.1 Subtab2.2.1 Subtab2.2.2 Subtab2.2.3
Linktab2.2
Linktab2.3
Linktab2.4

Does someone know a Solution for this and may give me a hint.

Thanks.

Mark