cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Portal - how to restore a page display without a refresh?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 08:06:25 GMT
Quick question (Cocoon 2.1.6)
When a coplet inside a page with other coplets is maximised,
it displays fine... but when the minimise button is clicked (which
should, I assume, restore the coplet back to its 'normal' position
and show its fellow coplets) all that happens is that the coplet
content disappears and none of the other coplets reappear...

Hmmm - I then tried a "refresh" on the browser and the expected
display reappeared...   how can I get it to work properly without
the user having to refresh??  (NB this is based on the Cocoon portal
samples shipped 'out the box'...; tested with IE6 and FireFox 0.9.2)

Thanks
Derek