cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Conditional Logic
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:48:18 GMT
Patrick
You should be able to evaluate the form's content using the
DOM API inside of flowscript... I'm still struggling with this
myself (some earlier postings for help had the comment made
that this was not a Cocoon issue...) - please look at the mail
archive and see if any of the replies make any sense to you.
Cheers
Derek
PS This may be way-off, but have you considered using JXTemplate
Generator to dynamically build the second page (based, of course
on info passed to it by the flowscript after the evaluation of the
first form's contents....)?

>>> Patrick.Greally@ird.govt.nz 2004/12/21 09:28:51 PM >>>
Hi
I have a problem with a form I am working on.
Depending on what is entered on the first page a widget is
displayed on the next page.
The combinations of what is selected on the first page could
mean about 90 possible second page outcomes.
Obviously this is impractical - how can I create just one
second
page and use the flowscript to decide whether a widget is to be
displayed or not.
Styling type hidden doesn't do it for me.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Patrick