cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Problems installing cocoon 2.1.5.1 on BEA Weblogic 8.1 sp2
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 09:10:28 GMT
Are you sure this is resolved in 2.1.6 ?

My colleague got it to work with following *evilness* :

#!/bin/zsh
for file in **/*(.)
   do (
       grep -qE 'org.mozilla.(javascript|classfile)' $file && (
           echo "patching $file..."
           sed
's/org\(.\)mozilla\(.\)\(javascript\|classfile\)/org\1mozcoco\2\3/g' $file \
               > $file.new; mv $file.new $file
       )
   )
done

Applied to both rhino sources and cocoon, and everything seems to be
working fine still.

Comments?
Jorg