cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Problems installing cocoon 2.1.5.1 on BEA Weblogic 8.1 sp2
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:46:25 GMT
Did you get any further on this? We are trying to do the same but are
running into classloader issues with rhino.

Has anyone solved the rhino issue on weblogic btw? We are operating on a
locked down environment and are basically only allowed to deploy our
webapp and restart the instance. Can one work around it given these
restrictions?

Regards
Jorg