cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo L <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Re: Request parameter parts in sitemap
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:33:42 GMT
Hi, thanks Kees.

How about jxpath (and/or) request -InputModules? I've tried using those
(looks like a possible solution), but cannot figure out the right syntax.
I've tried:

<map:parameter name="right" value="{request:getParameter(substring-after(.,

but it throws an error. Any other ideas, anyone? Cocoon 2.1.5.

-Tuomo