cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <dlean...@canada.com>
Subject RE: Problems with event handling in CForms
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:49:06 GMT

Hi, Sylvain,

Thanks for the suggestion.

> Do you have a widget that is named "submit"? If yes, it overrides the
> submit() function of the form object in the web page, and therefore
> breaks the client-side handling of "submit-on-change".

Yes, I have a submit button. Actually, I need a submit button.

Actually, what I'm trying to do isn't all that complicated, I think. It's
that that I haven't found the right combination of settings I need to get
the job done.

My form should be like this:

-------------------------
 (  ) radio1
 (  ) radio2
      [  ] checkbox1
      [  ] checkbox2

  [  submit  ]

When radio1 is set, both checkboxes should be disactivated.

When radio2 is set, the checkboxes should be activated.

However, I'm not able to capture the event indicating the change of values
between radio1 and radio2. I think that's pretty much the only thing I
haven't figured out yet.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks!
Dave