cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <dlean...@canada.com>
Subject Problems with event handling in CForms
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 03:59:55 GMT

Hello!

I'm having a bit of trouble with event handling in CForms.

What is the element that I'm missing that will trigger a page update? I
can't seem to figure that out...

This is the function in my flow controller:

function showLimitsForm()
{
    var form = new Form("limits.xml");
    form.lookupWidget("age").setValue(cocoon.parameters.defaultAge);
    form.showForm("limits-display-pipeline");
    cocoon.request.setAttribute("ageselectorform", form.getWidget());
    cocoon.sendPage("limits-success-pipeline.jx", bizdata);
}

This is an excerpt of my form definition:

<fd:form
  xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"
  xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1">

  <fd:widgets>

    <fd:field id="age">
      <fd:label>Age</fd:label>
      <fd:datatype base="string"/>
      <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/age" dynamic="true"/>
      <fd:on-value-changed>
        <javascript>
          var thisWidget = event.source;

(Is it even necessary to use 'src="cocoon:/age"'? The contents of the list
are not dynamic.)

This is an excerpt from my template file:

  <ft:widget id="age">
    <fi:styling list-type="radio" submit-on-change="true"/>
  </ft:widget>

However, when I change the value of the "age" radio, no event is being
triggered...

Any ideas?